1. Payment must be made at the time of booking. Payment can be made online at our
website www.leshollandcoachtravel.co.uk or by Bank Transfer. Cheques should be made
payable to Les Holland Logistics (LHL) Ltd.
2. Each person must pay for a seat on the coach, including infants over the age of
18 months. It is recommended that infants and babies have a car/booster seat, which must
be provided by the parent/guardian.
3. Any person under the age of 18 must travel with an adult, unless agreed at the time of
your reservation. Children under the age of 16 will not be able to travel on board without an
adult. Child prices apply to persons under the age of 16 on the day of travel.
4. The coach timings have been carefully planned and all departure times must be adhered
to, there may be certain circumstances, when the coach may arrive late to a pick up point,
due to adverse traffic conditions, however, every attempt will be made to avoid this. It is
important that you arrive at your pick up point around 10 minutes prior to the departure
time stated, if you are not at the pickup point for your specified time, the coach will depart
without you. You will notified on the day of your return time from each destination and it is
your responsibility, to return to the coach for the time given by your driver, failure to be at
the departure point will mean that the coach will depart without you and it is assumed that
you will be making your own way home. Les Holland Coach Travel will not be held
responsible for any losses incurred if you do not return to the coach punctually.
5. All day trips are non-refundable. If in the unlikely event that you are unable to travel,
tickets are transferable, if notified one week prior to travel, please notify us of any name
changes, so that we can make amendments for insurance purposes, we do not charge for
this service. If we have to cancel any day trip due to a lack of seats sold, you will be notified
one week prior to the departure and offered a full refund, or an alternative day trip, subject
6. The Company reserves the right to amend certain aspects of the itinerary.
7. Alcohol is not permitted on day trips.
8. Smoking/Vaping and the use of illegal substances are not permitted on the coach at any
9. The contract between you and Les Holland Coach Travel is determined by these Terms
and Conditions and our written confirmation.
DO NOT close or refresh this message.
You will be taken to your account and will see your booking when it has completed.